Who We Are:
Drones are being used for a growing number of commercial applications including infrastructure inspection, vaccine delivery and even wildlife conservation. At Airware, we’re building the Aerial Information Platform for commercial drone development and operation. Airware enables customers to tailor drones toward any commercial application by acting as the glue that facilitates seamless connectivity between airframes, actuators, sensors, payloads, and application-specific software.
Our customers are using our technology in amazing ways! In France, drone manufacturer Delta Drone is flying its multi-rotors for infrastructure inspection, precision agriculture and open-air mining operations. In Kenya, the Ol Pejeta Conservancy is utilizing flying-wing vehicles for wildlife conservation. We’re also partnering with researchers at MIT who have a Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation grant to deliver vaccines to remote areas of Africa.
Working on unmanned systems is particularly challenging so you’ll face obstacles you’ve never faced before in other engineering roles. If you want to see your work fly, come join us!
The success of our applications relies on clean, modern interface and design to configure and manage the complex systems that our platform supports. These applications enable our commercial drones to collect massive amounts of specified data that must then be presented in a clear, concise, and appealing manner.
Some projects you may tackle include:
* Implementing a new frontend module using Angular or React that uses websockets to provide realtime updates for the user
* Coming up with clean designs for pages and/or implementing existing ones with SASS/SCSS for modern browsers
* Implementing and maintaining an automated build and deployment process for all of our frontend web applications
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
* Experience using single page application with frameworks like AngularJS, React, Knockout, Backbone, etc.
* A passion for current trends and leveraging front end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, etc.
Bonus Points For Experience With:
* Node.js or Rails
* Responsive design
* Charting libraries such as D3, SVG, etc
It may sound cliché but the best part of working at Airware is our team. We set the bar high and recruit only the best. We have smart, talented and fun-loving people at Airware.
In addition to the team we offer all the usual stuff too a total compensation and benefits package with:
* Competitive Compensation
* Stock Options
* Company Holidays
* Paid Time Off
* Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Grub: Hungry? We’ve got you covered with snacks, fruit and espresso available all day. Lunch? We cater that in too.
How to apply:
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, go to: http://www.thesourcery.com/jobs/722/applications/new