NodeFly is a Vancouver based startup that is well funded by a San Francisco Venture Capital firm. We have been around for a bit longer than a year with a competitive product in the market. We are looking to expand our team and our mission so the goal is simple: find the absolute best.
Now’s your chance.
We’re looking for a connoisseur in large scale data processing technologies.
What you bring…
- Strong CS background.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: node.js, mysql, one or more of php/perl/python/ruby, and one or more of redis/mongodb/memcached/hadoop
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- A team player, someone who likes learning from their colleagues
- Passionate about delivering quality code
- Expertise in massive scaling and designing systems and components
- Ability to create fault tolerant services
- Experience with git and github
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
What you get…
- A Competitive Salary
- Time to work on Node.js side projects
- A fast paced and fun environment
- Free beer and food on occasion
How to apply:
Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.