Looking to work for a fun startup with a massive user base? There\’s an app company for that. AppAdvice is a profitable startup creating iOS apps… about other apps! Yes, our app discovery products are already actively used by millions of people each week, but that\’s not good enough for us, so we\’re expanding our team.
AppAdvice is an app discovery platform with technology to instantly match apps with the users that would be most interested in them. Our platform allows app developers to quickly build a community of users that are actually interested in their apps, rather than shooting in the dark with advertising.
AppAdvice is in a unique position which allows us to offer a more exciting opportunity than traditional tech companies. While we are definitely a small startup, moving quickly and pivoting as new opportunities arise, we already have massive traction and are profitable to a point that can finance all our current and long term goals. We do NOT need to fundraise, we do NOT have a \”burn rate.\” Having no investors to answer to allows us to focus on the best solution, not what will impress investors.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
* Experience with frameworks like EmberJS, AngularJS, NodeJS and BackboneJS.
Bonus Points For:
* Startup experience.
* A degree in a science, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or something similar.
Why join AppAdvice?
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, a fun work space with ping pong, foozball, and free snacks and drinks. Other perks:
* We\’ll go to all major Apple and app related conferences.
* Products you work on will be used by millions of active users.
* Fun office! Bring your dog to our office, enjoy our snacks and drinks, and catered lunches about once a week.
* We\’re open to discussing stock options/equity if it\’s important to you.
* We\’ve had a lot of success with our current products, but what we\’re working on now is high growth potential, meaning lots of room for advancement!
How to apply:
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, follow the link: http://www.thesourcery.com/jobs/620/applications/new