Rails/Node.js Software Engineer
Skills & Requirements
– Expert level skills in Ruby, Rails, Node and MongoDB.
– Experience architecting and developing scalable web applications and APIs, oAuth and background tasks.
– Experience with modularity and the creation and maintenance of custom gems and npm packages.
– Experience with task management tools like Rake and Grunt.
Strong command of object oriented, modular and functional programming patterns.
– You create, and maintain high quality code and tests.
– You’re at home on a server and have worked with cloud hosting services such as Amazon AWS.
– Experience with the deployment of applications.
– Good debugging and problem solving skills, both on the server and in the browser.
This position may be remote, freelance, parttime or fulltime.
How to apply:
If this position sounds like you, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.