Full Stack Engineer - Node.JS
Come Work for the Leader in Crowdfunded Real Estate!
AssetAvenue is a venture backed Los Angeles based online marketplace that offers investors the access, tools and knowledge they need to invest with confidence in commercial real estate. We’ve created a crowdfunding platform that is revolutionizing the real estate industry. We’re looking for smart, creative, passionate people who thrive in an energetic start up setting.
The technology team at Asset Avenue seeks a full-stack engineer who is equally adept at frontend
(HTML5) and backend (NodeJS) engineering.
The ideal candidate will have experience with as much of the following as possible:
CSS3 – cross-browser positioning, efficient selectors, reflow vs repaint, transitions/animations.
JS – DOM traversal, event binding/delegation, ready states, constructors and lambdas.
HTML5 – familiar with Web Sockets, Local Storage, Session Storage. Bonus: Web Components.
Libraries: Bootstrap/Foundation, Knockout/Ember/Angular, jQuery/Zepto.
Preprocessors: Jade, Stylus/SASS/SCSS/LESS, CoffeeScript.
● GitHub: has released at least a few personal projects. Bonus: popular/starred repos.
● Backend: Node/Express, NginX
● Testing: TDD, Cucumber, Mocha, CircleCI/TravisCI/Jenkins/Hudson
● Deployment: Capistrano, Fabric, Dotcloud, AWS, CloudFlare
● Virtual Machines: Vagrant, Docker
● Search: CloudSearch, ElasticSearch, Lucene
● SQL: Mysql, RedShift / Postgres
● NoSQL: Redis, Memcache, MongoDB, Neo4j
● Linux: Bash/Shell scripting
How to apply:
For faster consideration, come to our careers page and upload your resume: