We are the first company to make email privacy accessible to everyone. With a single plug-in, we empower individuals and businesses to control who receives, reviews, and retains their digital information. Simple on the outside, technically challenging on the inside!
– Bragging rights when the company is a big success and your friends use the product
– Be part of a great team bringing usable cryptographic security to everyday life
– Your ideas realized in code will get team respect for their technical impact
– Earn a great salary and gain significant equity in a Bessemer backed startup
– Node.js libraries with Express, OAuth login and more
– Unit testing with Mocha (and Selenium)
– Built on Amazon AWS (EC2, SQS, S3, Elasticache) also private deployments
– Public/private key infrastructure (this shouldn’t be a surprise!)
– Interest in developing highly performant, scalable web applications in Node.js
– Knowledge of secure coding best practices
– The position would be onsite in Washington DC
Team and Culture?
Founded by a former NSA Internet security architect and an associate director of the National Economic Council, we are 15 strong and continuing to grow. If you are looking for a home where you can build great technology in a close nit technically minded team and not get lost in a mega-corp or forgotten in a no-traction startup this could be the opportunity for you.
Find out More …
If you think we might be a match, please reach out today. The more you share with us the easier it will be for us to give you feedback on how we might fit what you are looking for, so a resume is always helpful.
Reach out now and don’t let this opportunity go to someone else!
How to apply:
Please email Steve to find out more at email@example.com